About the Technical Committee
Goal and objective
The focus of the CMAS TC is providing the CMAS federation with guidelines for safe diving, education standards’, quality control, teaching material and help starting with CMAS training.
This is achieved through promoting world class standards for all aspects of Scuba Diving and ensuring adherence of them by member federations and dive providers.
The CMAS TC is organized as follows:
- President - answers to and is part of the CMAS Steering Committee and Board of Directors. He leads and guides the CMAS TC’s members towards working productively on projects deemed required by the BoD.
- Secretary - ensures the smooth running of the CMAS TC. The TC meetings, issues agendas and minutes in a timely manner. Maintains the working files and is the link between the CMAS Web masters and the CMAS TC.
- Standards Director - ensures that the standards created by the CMAS TC are to a correct standard and follow world trends.
- Education Director- responsible for the teaching material provided to the CMAS members
- Technical Director - concentrates on the aspects of technical diving and supplying this information to the T.C.
- Quality Director - ensures that the standards of CMAS are upheld and follows up on any reported breaches
- Special Tasks Director - researches and works on special tasks requested of him by the president
- Members - assist the president and directors in carrying out their duties.
If you have any comment or question please contact us.
CMAS TC president
Technical Committee President
Phone: +45 23 81 84 45
Quality Control and Diving Safety Director
Phone: +32475 45 60 48
Phone: +34 670307179
Phone: +351 967029161
Phone: +356 7903 0676
Technical Diving Director
Standards and Equivalencies Director
Phone: +212 615591595 WhatsApp: +213 552040966
Special Duties Director
Phone: +420 603 706 490
Phone: +212 (6) 61 19 81 84
Phone: +41 079 620 98 72