The competition - 13th CMAS Finswimming Junior World ChampionshipFinswimming 02.07.2014
198 athletes from 24 countries met in CHANIA for XIII world junior finswimming from 25 June to 1 July.
It was the first CMAS championship organized by the Hellenic Federation since the world championships in Patras in 2002.
This championship was a success in terms of the organization as in sport. It should be noted that the Open Water competitions were held in the beautiful harbor of Chania and many spectators on the docks attended a superb spectacle offered by swimmers.
Sports elements that can be recalled are:
- 8 world records:
- 4x200 SF Girls, Russia, 06:15.64
- 4X200 SF boys, Russia, 05:34.39
- 100SF Boys, Roman GINITYATULIN, 00:34.68
- 400SF Boys, Dmitri ZHURMAN, 03:00.42
- 50SF Boys, Roman GINITYATULIN, 00:15.61
- 200SF, Dmitri ZHURMAN, 01:21.19
- 4X100 SF Girls, Russia, 02:43.20
- 4X100SF Boys, Russia, 02:41.01
- 14 nations classified on 24 participants (one medal at least)
- 9 countries won at least one gold medal.
Taking into account the Open Water competitions, there are 10 countries who won at least a gold medal.
Share this with your friends
03.05.2019World Cup Coral Springs
27.04.20191st masters World Championships