About CMAS/Structure/The 10 golden rules
Dive like your shadow, do not leave any trace and be a sensible part of the underwater world, not an alien.
- Never enter the water through reed, living corals or water plants.
- Control your buoyancy.
- Keep distance from corals and other animals and do not stir up sediment.
- Take care where you drop your anchor during boat dives.
- Do not chase, touch or feed wild animals.
- Do not spearfish for fun and do not buy or collect any souvenirs such as corals and shells.
- Be very careful when diving in caves. Bubbles or any simple contact may destroy delicate life.
- Keep diving places clean.
- Learn about the underwater life and avoid any destruction.
- Urge your buddies to follow these rules too.