About the Technical Committee
The main focus of the T.C. is with providing the CMAS members with safe diving. This is achieved through promoting world class standards for all aspects of Scuba Diving and ensuring adherence of them by member federations and dive providers
The makeup and functions of the T.C. is as follows:
- President - answers to and is part of the CMAS Steering Committee and Board of Directors. He leads and guides the T.C. members towards working productively on projects deemed required by the BOD.
- Secretary - ensures the smooth running of the T.C. Organises T.C. meetings, issues agendas and minutes in a timely manner. Maintains the working files and is the link between the CMAS Web masters and the T.C.
- Standards Director - ensures that the standards created by the T.C. are to a correct standard and follow world trends.
- Education Director- responsible for the teaching material provided to the CMAS members
- Technical Director - concentrates on the aspects of technical diving and supplying this information to the T.C.
- Diving Security Director - ensures that the standards of CMAS are upheld and follows up on any reported breaches
- Special Tasks Director - researches and works on special tasks requested of him by the president
- Members - assist the president and directors in carrying out their duties.
If you have any comment or question please contact the T.C. President, Jean Rondia by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
President Technical Committee
Technical Committee Secretary
Phone: +45 23 81 84 45
Special duties director
Standards and equivalencies Director
Phone: +41 079 620 98 72
Technical Diving Director
Diving Safety Director
Phone: +32 3 240 52 85