- World Confederation of Underwater Activities, (CMAS), - hereinafter the Owner - operates the websites at www.cmas.org, www.cmas2000.org and www.cmaswebsite.com.
- All material appearing on the websites may be downloaded and studied for exclusively personal, that is, non-commercial purposes, on condition that you respect, in their entirety, all copyright and other rights associated with intellectual property pertaining to the original material or copies thereon. You have no right to modify, reproduce, openly publish, present, distribute or use in any other way for the purposes of publicity or for commercial purposes the material appearing on the websites. Accordingly, it is strictly forbidden to reprint, for any purpose whatsoever, this material on any other Internet websites, or in any computer network systems. The material (pictures, photographs, articles etc.) appearing on the website are protected by copyright and their unauthorised use for whatever reason may constitute infringement of copyright or of other legal regulations.
- The Owner declares that the publication of all pictorial, textual and audio material appearing on the websites is lawful, and it (the Owner) disposes of all necessary authorizations and licenses for their use. The Owner shall not publish on the websites any pictorial, textual and audio material, which is under copyright protection or the use of which infringes other legal regulations.
- The Owner shall do everything to respect and protect the confidential and personal information of all visitors to the websites. The Owner may make access to certain of its services (for instance, newsletter, online registration) and defined parts of the websites subject to registration. During registration you are required to provide the Owner with information that is classified as personal data. The provision of certain data (for instance, e-mail address) is obligatory, while the provision of other data (for instance, name, telephone number) is not a precondition for registration. The Owner shall not sell, rent or loan to any other company information pertaining to its clients. Under no circumstances, except under legal regulatory order or in the instance of official procedures, shall the Owner make available to any third party personal data that comes to its notice in the course of registration, unless expressly authorized thereto by you.
- In order to enjoy full access to certain services on the website it is necessary to enable cookies authorization in the browser. A cookie is a short text file containing personalized information which is stored by your browser on your computer. The purpose of cookies is to help the Owner recognize regular visitors, implement tailored visitor functions and carry out user registrations (identification, certification).