- 12.06.2013 Anna Arzhanova visit FFESSM - France
- 12.06.2013 Apnea Commission Meeting
- 12.06.2013 Visit of the President of the CMAS Scientific Committee to UNESCO, Paris
- 07.06.2013 The EU Council of Ministers today formally adopted a strengthened EU ban on shark finning
- 04.06.2013 2013, a new step for CMAS !
- 27.05.2013 Space Dive - Conquering New Horizons
- 30.04.2013 CMAS elected new leaders
- 10.05.2013 Juergen Warnecke's report of the CMAS General Assembly 2013
- 17.04.2013 The Elective General Assembly of CMAS Starts Tommorrow in Cebu-the Philippines
- 17.04.2013 Spain and Italy dominated the 14th World Championship in Cuba
- 12.04.2013 Report of the successful CMAS Course of Scientific Diving, Underwater Marine Biology and Oceanology held on Cyprus
- 02.04.2013 CMAS History Webpage is Out
- 07.03.2013 Report of the 6th International Course of Scientific Diving
- 28.02.2013 5th International festival of underwater film “Sprehodi pod morjem” (Walking beneath the Sea) and 9th International symposium Diving AST in Slovenia
- 21.02.2013 14th CMAS Underwater World Championships of Underwater Photography on Cuba / Cayo Largo
- 08.02.2013 The Germany federation (VDST) very gladly hosted the last CMAS TC in Düsseldorf
- 13.03.2013 Global catches, exploitation rates, and rebuilding options for sharks
- 14.01.2013 5th International underwater film festival “Sprehodi pod morjem” and 9th Diving AST symposium
- 02.01.2013 International Sport Competition Calendar 2013
- 19.12.2012 The Island of Cebu (Philippines) will host CMAS Elective General Assembly from April 17 to April 22, 2013.
- 06.11.2012 The World Underwater Federation communicates with deep sorrow that Mr. Pierre Dernier passed away last November 2
- 24.10.2012 Obituary - We mourn Prof. Klaus Müller
- 15.10.2012 Technical Committee meets in Switzerland
- 10.10.2012 New Apnea records from the Turkish depths
- 01.10.2012 Apnea challenge reopened: Homar Leuci's new World Records
- 12.09.2012 Great efforts are made by finswimmers of CMAS to qualify for the 2013 World Games to be held in Cali-Colombia between the 25th July and 4th August 2013
- 05.09.2012 Chairman of the 2013 Underwater Hockey World Championship Organizing Committee Dr. Iván Nyíri presenting his progress report to the Municipality Council of Eger.
Redesigned website with new French language version
CMAS Webmasters' Reminder
- 03.09.2012 6th International Course of Scientific Diving upcoming in November
- 01.08.2012 Report of the XXVIIIth Spearfishing World Championship in Vigo July 2012
- 30.07.2012 SportAccord carries out anti-doping education at the 2012 CMAS Junior World Championship
- 13.07.2012 The Technical Committee helps the Swedish federation with training of new instructors for NITROX and TRIMIX mixer
- 03.07.2012 The summer CMAS BoD was held in Rome last June 23, a meeting focused on sports matters.
- 28.06.2012 Sea levels around the world can be expected to rise by several metres in coming centuries!
- 25.06.2012 Report on the Fotosub 2012 on Cuba
- 19.06.2012 The departure of a diving legend - The death of Albert Falco
- 04.06.2012 Three juniors have broken the world record during the 4th Round of the World Cup in GLIWICE
- 04.06.2012 Yet another 2012 world record during the World Cup in LIGNANO
- 16.05.2012 CMAS and UNESCO: An enhanced cooperation in underwater environment and heritage protection
- 29.05.2012 CMAS, in collaboration with the IOC and WON celebrates on June, 8, 2012, the World Oceans Day.
- 08.05.2012 Excellent performances and a new world record at the 2nd round of the World Cup in PERM
- 04.05.2012 On April 20th a meeting of the Visual Commission was held at the Hotel Astrid in Rome.
- 25.04.2012 CMAS holds its 2012 Ordinary General Assembly in Rome Italy. Delegates express their higher satisfaction with President's report when compared to reports of previous years
- 03.05.2012 Slovenian divers with Spinal Cord Injury go under ice - Rudnisko jezero, Slovenia
- 20.04.2012 Board of Directors meeting, among others approves 2013-2015 Championships's Calendar, Underwater Hockey Rules and the 2013 Hockey World Championship
- 18.04.2012 CMAS presents a redesigned web site as part of its "CMAS Diverline" web presence
- 17.04.2012 The short film of the 7th CMAS Finswimming World Cup is released
- 19.03.2012 XII International Finswimming Open in Ordizia
- 27.02.2012 With the 7th World Cup and Europarty in Hungary the 2012 championship season continues
- 27.02.2012 On the 25th February Board of CMAS Holds a One Day Meeting
- 14.02.2012 New Zealand Underwater Association (NZUA) plans to tighten relationships with CMAS
- 08.02.2012 Snowfins 2012. It is unlikely to imagine a swimming pool in an endless land made of snow and white.
- 07.02.2012 5th Scientific Diving Course, organized by Mexican Federation of Underwater Activity. (FMAS)
- 12.01.2012 2011, a big step forward in unified CMAS Diving Standards
- 09.01.2012 International Conference "Underwater Activity 2011", 15th - 16th December, Moscow
- 19.12.2011 Frank discussions held on a number of CMAS related issues with the Australian Underwater Federation President, Mr. Graham Henderson
- 19.12.2011 Scientific Diving Short Course - Tanjung, Pandan, Belitung - Indonesia
- 04.12.2011 The 1st Asian Underwater Federations' Photography Championship, organised by the Philippine Association of Underwater Activities (PAUA) produced some remarkable pictures
- 27.11.2011 Board of CMAS on its 175th Meeting discusses improved anti-doping programme in the presence of Sportaccord's representative
- 14.11.2011 Turkish athlete Şahika ERCÜMEN made her world record attempts in the famous Blue Hole, Dahab, Sinai Peninsula-Egypt
- 21.10.2011 The film about the 16th Finswimming World Championship has been released
- 15.10.2011 European Shark Week opens with call to "Make the PUSH" to protect Europe's sharks - European Shark Week 2011
- 03.10.2011 Free Immersion and Constant Weight free diving world record attempts at open water of Turkish athlete Devrim Cenk Ulusoy were successful at 80 meters and 87 meters respectively
- 16.09.2011 European Shark Week opens with call to "Make the PUSH" to protect Europe's sharks - European Shark Week 2011
- 10.09.2011 Italian athlete Homar Leuci (FIPSAS) achieved a new CMAS Constant Weight Apnea world record with 86 meters depths
- 05.09.2011 6th World Championship
- 05.09.2011 The 2nd CMAS Aquathlon World Cup has just taken place from 25th to 28th of August in Valladolid, Spain
- 03.09.2011 The 17th Underwater Hockey Elite World Championship was celebrated in Coimbra from 17th to 27th of August 2011
- 03.09.2011 2nd Sport Diving World Cup, Valladolid - Spain. Excellent organization and results
- 31.08.2011 CMAS President Mr. Achille Ferrero was awarded with the prestigious "Tridente d'oro" Prize
- 25.08.2011 Double Gold to Norway at the Underwater Rugby World Championships
- 15.08.2011 9th World Championship
- 14.08.2011 Competitions of the 16th Finswimming World Championship at Hódmezóvásárhely-Hungary are over with a great number of World Records broken
- 07.08.2011 13th Underwater Photo World Championship Ends in Bodrum-Turkey with a Fair Distribution of Medals Amongst the Participating Countries and with Turkey Taking the Title.The World Champion is Mr. Orhan Aytür
- 30.07.2011 The 16th Finswimming World Championship has been opened in Hódmezővásárhely, Hungary
- 30.07.2011 Events of the 16th Finswimming World Championship have started
- 18.07.2011 13th Junior European Finswimming Championship is Over in Miskolc-Nyékládháza, Hungary
- 12.07.2011 Opening Ceremony and Welcome Party of 13th Junior Finswimming European Championship, Miskolc - Hungary
- 26.05.2011 General Assembly Approves 2010 Accounts With Unprecedented Unanimity. Colombia voted against.
- 31.03.2011 CMAS Zona América organizes the 4th International Course for Scientific Diving in Cuba from 25th to 29th of April 2011
- 31.03.2011 LIGNANO-Italy World Cup with 337 swimmers and a broken World Record!
- 07.03.2011 The 2011 season's first Finswimming World Cup ended with convincing European participation
- 22.02.2011 Following the recent decision of CMAS Board of Directors to cancel and terminate the Contract for the Organization of II. CMAS World Games 2011 in Neiva and San Andres - Colombia a number of countries present their candidature to host the 2011 World Cham
- 22.02.2011 CMAS mourns the death of its former President, Mr. Christian Ide
- 02.02.2011 Based on the respective directive and decision of CMAS Board of Directors, the Executive Board issues the letter of cancellation thus terminating the Contract for the Organization of II. CMAS World Games 2011 in Neiva and San Andres - Colombia
- 31.01.2011 More than 150 athletes from Europe, Asia and Africa participated in the Tomsk Competition "Snow Fins"
- 05.01.2011 Micronesia might yet appear on the CMAS map. A meeting was held between the CMAS Vice President Dr. I. Nyíri and the representative of the Northern Mariana Islands' Visitors Authority Mr. Bruce A. Bateman to discuss an eventual cooperation.
- 08.12.2010 Board of Directors Gives Final Approval to the 2011 Championships Calendar, including II. CMAS Games in Neiva-Huila and the Isle of San Andres, Colombia
- 04.11.2010 On the 18th of September last the TC had a memorable meeting in Marseille
- 28.10.2010 1st CMAS World Championship Underwater Video 2010 - Report of Juergen Warnecke, President of the Visual Commission
- 26.10.2010 The CMAS and The International World Games Association mourns the death of Dr. Karl-Heinz Kerll
- 16.10.2010 CMAS Finswimming Championships's results from 1968
- 09.10.2010 From September 28th to October 5th, 2010 the first CMAS Underwater Video World Championship took place in the Canary Island in Fuerteventura / Cala Fuste
- 15.09.2010 II. CMAS World Games 2011 in Neiva and in the Isle of San Andres. Colombia reconfirms their fullest commitment to host a successful II. CMAS World Games 2011 in Neiva and in the Isle of San Andres
- 14.09.2010 The Technical Committee helps the Croatian Federation starting up with Normoxic Trimix.
- 07.09.2010 Good news for the fans of Underwater Orienteering Liberec
- 18.08.2010 CMAS Sport Diving European Championship Open - Summary
- 18.08.2010 CMAS Aquathlon European Championship Open - The report of the President of Aquatlon Commission
- 10.08.2010 Kazan, Tatarstan-Russia. Tough fight of swimmers on the 2010 Finswimming European Championship
- 10.08.2010 Flash floods in Liberec region affects the 22th Orienteering European Championship in Hradek