Get to know the benefits of CMAS's diver training system. It offers an international framework for diver and instructor qualifications in scuba diving. As a non-profit organization our aim is to deliver quality education for divers at all levels.
If you have any further question, please contact to your local federation.
The 10 Golden Rules of CMAS
Dive like your shadow, do not leave any trace and be a sensible part of the underwater world, not an alien.
Never enter the water through reed, living corals or water plants.
- Control your buoyancy.
- Keep distance from corals and other animals and do not stir up sediment.
- Take care where you drop your anchor during boat dives.
- Do not chase, touch or feed wild animals.
- Do not spearfish for fun and do not buy or collect any souvenirs such as corals and shells.
- Be very careful when diving in caves. Bubbles or any simple contact may destroy delicate life.
- Keep diving places clean.
- Learn about the underwater life and avoid any destruction.
- Urge your buddies to follow these rules too.